A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Eight things about me

I was tagged by Ira on my birthday to write "8 random things about me." Took awhile to get to it, but here goes.

  1. I can remember a time when there were no area codes or zip codes (that's probably shocking to some of you!)
  2. One of my biggest fears is quicksand
  3. I always thought it would be interesting to actually see someone drive over those pointy spikes they have in garages (when you go the wrong way). Once, in Tucson, I actually did see it happen. A woman ran over the spikes, pulled over to the side, and her car gradually dropped 5 inches as one tire after the other deflated. She was not happy.
  4. I met my husband on Match.com
  5. I CANNOT walked past a throw rug that is even slightly wrinkled or with a corner turned up and not fix it.
  6. From the age of around 10, I always wanted to have boy/girl twins - and I did!
  7. When I was a pre-teen, I thought that one day I would grow up and marry Ricky Nelson
  8. I was painfully shy as a kid - and now people can't shut me up!

OK, if you read this, you're tagged!!

4 comments:

Desert Diva said...

Match.com? How many dates did you have to go on to find him? I've never known anyone to find "Mr. Right" on the Internet...

I'm intrigued...

Sandi said...

Took me about a year on meeting men through Match.com and Matchmaker.com. I've known three people in the past year or so who have also married men they met on the internet. Give it a shot!

Jenni said...

I was just telling one of the kids I tutor today about how you were afraid of quicksand!

tunia said...

Neat!!