A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two things

First, Ed went to the doctor and found out that he WILL live! The doctor was very kind and didn't laugh [hardly at all] when Ed told the story of his "blunt trauma to the neck", as he likes to call it. Doctor said he'd be a little sore for about a week and his voice should be back to normal also within a week. Of course, now that he's feeling better and knows he won't die any time soon, the story of his injury has taken on a life of its own.

Second - I'm so sick of seeing things about Matt McConaughey! With or without his shirt on. I mean, come on! There are many more men out there who are a whole lot better looking and actually CAN act. Please, let's get over it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! So Glad to hear that Ed will live!! I am sure that the doctor has heard of stranger things, and the important part is everybody is okay. Thanks for stopping by and visiting us!!

Desert Diva said...

Glad to hear that Mr. Ed is fine. Someday, I'll have to post the story of the time I was five and my brothers dared me to put a peanut in my nose. I did and had a trip to the emergency room in the middle of the night. I'll tell it soon, so you can relate it to Ed so he'll feel better.

I totally agree with you about MM - what's the appeal? He's in the same genre with Lance Armstrong, who ended up leaving his wife after she saw him through his illness. Actually, I think I read somewhere that they're good friends.

namaste said...

glad ed is feeling well enuf for the story to morph. ;)

aawww! mm is ok with me. i know he's kind of enamored of himself and sometimes he does idiotic movies. but he was believeable to me in a time to kill with samuel jackson.

Anonymous said...

AMEN, sister. I feel the same way. Not about Ed, glad he will live, but the Matt guy. Too lazy to spell. ;)

Jenni said...

I agree completely about MM. Why must every issue of People Magazine feature a photo of him topless? I'm over it already!

Melissa said...

well glad he is ok.

Luz said...

Glad that Ed will be fine and YES, what is it with MM. Totally unappealing to me as is Lance Armstrong!

Chatterness said...

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ed's gonna be ok! Give him a big hug for me!

As for Matt Mc.....mmmmmm....I never get tired of seeing pics of him! i think he is yummy!!

tunia said...

Oh! good...! he'l live afterall eh?! :D
McConaughey is cute!! :)

Nikki said...

woohoo! he's gonna live!...I mean what would we do without our ED stories! I liked Matt Mc when he was in A Time To Kill with Sandra Bullock. But with his constant tan and new hair...I am over it. He and little Goldie are getting so old and sooooo boring doing the same movie with different words, kindof. He has lost his lust factor for sure. :)N