A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance

Sunday, February 8, 2009

WTF?

OK, I'm just a little freaked out right now. Playing around on Facebook I found a link to other people from my high school graduating class in Tucson. So I clicked on it. There were a few names I recognized (we had 514 in the class and it was very long ago). Many I did not.

Some of them had pictures. They were all old! What the heck? Who are these people. How could we have gone to school together? Maybe they were the teachers??

I think I need to make some hot tea,

8 comments:

namaste said...

LOL!! can you come over here and be my neighbor? we would have so much laughs, you're hilarious!

Jenni said...

They must have been your teachers. Any Mr. Shandling among the classmates?

Proud Italian Cook said...

I'm afraid to even start on Facebook, I'll never get off this computer! It's very adicting, I hear!

Nikki said...

LOL...I feel the same way Sandi! Though I am stupid enough to think I am still as hot as I was in High School and look in the mirror and ask my husband to kindly ask that middle-aged woman to get the hell out of our house! hahaha, I agree with Maria, let's get a culdesac and all move in and laugh every day! :)N

It's Me said...

LMAO Sandi!!! Don't the men look soooo much older????

Unknown said...

You don't look your age at all, Sandi. And some people look far older than their age. Isn't it weird to see photos of old high school people?

Luz said...

Hahhh, I just posted a blog about people getting old...especially from high school. I can totally relate! I guess I need to jump on the Facebook bandwagon and open an account to see what all is out there! I can barely keep up with Blogging and Flickering these days. Well, forget the tea for me I'm off to finish a glass of wine.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I don't feel old, but my comrades look old and ragged. Isn't that the way? Goes to prove we are as young as we feel :)