A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Nothing like a free camera!

A couple of weeks ago I won a camera in a drawing at my husband's convention. Yesterday, it arrived! A little Nikon that takes pretty cool pictures. So I took some shots of my tulips before they become just a memory. My photography is no competition for my daughter (Four Feet More) or for Desert Diva, but it's fun, none-the-less. Maybe I can get some good shots of the grandkids tomorrow!!






4 comments:

Arlene said...

Your tulips are so gorgeous! Are tulips hard to kill, as in, could I grow them? :-)
Congrats on the free camera, and your pics are great!!

Anonymous said...

The tulip photos are beautiful - and with a free camera. I think you're a great photographer!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi! I saw your comment on Autumn's blog and decided to drop by. I love babushka dolls. I don't have an authentic one but my husband bought me a cute red Babushka dolls and I've been intrigued with them ever since.

Anyway, great photos! I love tulips. Sadly, they are quite expensive here.

None said...

Beautiful picture.

I bet you would love to be here
http://www.keukenhof.nl/
with your camera ;)

Thanks for your nice comment.
Greetings from Holland!