A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Catheroo made me do it..

(Tagged by Cathy who gets married this month!)

A - Available or Single? Nope!
B - Best Friend? My daughter, Jenni.
C - Cake or Pie? Peach Pie
D - Drink of Choice? Water or Wine
E - Essential Item(s)? Treo, camera, little rock Jenni found for me in Mexico
F - Favorite Color? Changes with the wind - today it's yellow
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Yish!!!!
H - Hometown? Newark, CA
I - Indulgence? Dark chocolate - 70% or more.
J - January or February? January.
K - Kids? two adult twins - my proudest achievement.
L - Life is incomplete without… family
M - Marriage Date? October 5, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: Two - one sister, one brother.
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples.
P - Phobias/Fears: Quicksand.
Q - Favorite Quote: "If you're gonna lie, you'd better have a darn good memory!" (my Mom)
R - Reasons to Smile? my kids and my grandkids
S - Season? Fall - leaves changing, my kids birthday.
T - Tag Three: First three people who read this are automatically tagged.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I know everything about me so no unknowns!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Oppressor of animals found in the meat counter.
W - Worst habits? lack of patience
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? Giving or getting?.
Y - Your Favorite Foods? Roasted chicken, Jeff's tamales.
Z - Zodiac: Cancer.

No comments: